T&Cs February Starter Pack
For purposes of this Agreement, the following definitions shall apply:
- 1.1 "Starter Pack" shall refer to the collection of up to 14 new books* packaged, boxed and sent to schools.
- 1.2 "February Promotion" shall refer to the offer of a starter pack for new schools taking out a whole school membership between 1st February 2024 and 29th February 2024.
- 1.3 "The Website" shall refer to the Literacy Tree website at www.literacytree.com
- 1.4 "Members" shall refer to the administrator or the named member of staff on the account.
- 1.5 "Member Schools" shall refer to schools or institutions who have or have had previously a school membership with Literacy Tree.
- 1.6 "Participants" shall refer to members who sign up between 1st February 2024 and 29th February 2024
- 2.1 From time to time we run promotions on the Website. Our Starter Pack is available solely between the dates from 1st February 2024 and 29th February 2024.
- 2.2 Promotions are open to new School Members of the United Kingdom who a billing address within the United Kingdom and who sign up and make payment for a whole school membership between 1st February 2024 and 29th February 2024. In consideration of us making the Starter pack available to you, you agree to be bound by these Promotions Terms and Conditions.
- 2.3 Employees of Literacy Tree, and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter promotions. Existing member schools signing up again are not eligible for this promotion.
- 2.4 The promotion will only be open for the stated terms and membership will take effect immediately. The Starter Pack will be sent using a third party courier service as soon as payment as received.
- 2.6 Members will receive the books (the “Starter Pack”). This is non-transferable. There is no cash or other alternative. Literacy Tree reserves the right to change or amend the books included in the Starter Pack without prior notice. Books chosen are at the discretion of Literacy Tree and cannot be changed and no requests for specific texts can be made.
- 2.7 Schools that enter the promotion may be displayed on the web site and social media with school name. You hereby consent to this use.
- 2.8 By signing up to the promotion, participants indicate that they have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- 2.9 We reserve the right to cancel the “Starter Pack" if it cannot be delivered to the postal address indicated by the school and is returned to us.
- 2.10 We will not be liable for any loss or damage to the resources whether material, financial or other which may occur during postage and transit.
- 2.11 *For Junior, Infants, First and Middle Schools, the number of books will be proportional to the number of year groups and will reflect the year groups included, e.g. for an Infant School, only R, Y1 and Y2 books will be sent.
- 2.12 This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or alongside a discount code